Sunday, August 10, 2014

Ugh

If I felt Like this all the time I would surely kill myself.

I love my dad, and I love making him happy. He has his strengths, and like the rest of us, his weaknesses. One of which being he is horrible at communicating, and listening. He is really bad at staying calm and dealing with his disappointments.

When I tell my dad an issue that I have, and I tell him a possible answer, he always disregards what I say to got he hard way with everything. Which is obviously harder on him.

It hurts when he does that, and by the time he's doing it he's too frustrated to listen.

I feel so small and unimportant at his house that I just leave. I just go to my home. My mom's house.

I can see that also hurts him and idk what to do with that either.

I'm just so ready to either do more drugs or just stop seeing my dad. And I know for a fact the latter is not going to happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment