Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Howdy

Hey there! So I made this blog today. I've never had one of these so I guess this is off to a "good" start. I really doubt anyone here will really read any of these-- or find me for that matter. So I guess that makes me feel better in posting what I plan to for complete strangers. Yay.
Well I guess we haven't been properly introduced, my name is Alexis. My parents are divorced, my mom has a boyfriend, a 19 pound feline named Ferguson, and an erotic cat named Neville, two dogs, and soon one hedgehog (fingers crossed). My dad is a work in progress-- trying to do everything right so hard that he does everything wrong. So his girlfriend has two cats that bite my toes and an obnoxious watch dog named bear that likes to growl at me. I am going to be a sophomore in high school this year, and I'm not excited. I know every high schooler says that but I really mean it. High school is just a colossal bully waiting until you've bent to tie your shoe for it to kick you in the ass hard enough for you to fall onto something liquid and sticky and messy and gross. Asshole.
I have a tumblr, snapchat, ig, facebook, and twitter. All my usernames for those are the same. I have an iPhone 4 and it's pretty shitty so I tend to just not touch it some days. I love to play guitar and go kayaking with my mom. 
I love dream catchers and I hate moving. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is going to be ruined with this new movie coming out. I have short hair. My room is always messy at my dads but spotless at my moms. I fell in love with a fool in California last year. One wall in my room at my dads house in painted in hand prints and autographs from friends. I have one pair of converse and toms that I rotate wearing when I'm not bare foot. I love driving. I love leaving places. I hate obnoxious kids. I've been seeing a counselor for almost two years now and she's almost like my best friend. I don't like staying in one place. I get restless easily. I like to remodel my room as often as I can (I've done it once in the 8 years I've lived in this house). I like being cold and having blankets to cover up with. I want to move to Alaska. I think society is absolute shit. My friends don't really know me. I feel like I'm so average and I'm too lazy to do anything about it. 
I get sick with basically every food. I don't like eating. I also don't like pants.
Once day I want to be able to art without looking up ideas. 
So I think this is enough for my first posting, I'd like to thank the those of you who've read this, I'm also so sorry you wasted your time.
Cheerio 

No comments:

Post a Comment